SpotOn quantum PAR meter
- Accurate PAR sensor from any light source
- The Spoton Quantum PAR meter measures PAR ranging from 0 to 6,500 μmols/m²/sec
- The PAR meter reads instantaneous PAR and has a DLI mode reading from 0 - 560 moles/m²/day
Shipped From EU or US Warehouse
No Hassle 14 Day Returns
The SpotOn quantum PAR sensor is an affordable meter that provides scientifically accurate Photosynthetic Active Radiation (PAR) light readings under any light source including LED.
Accurate PAR sensor from any light source:
Full sun to full shade indoors or outdoors
LED Grow lights
High Pressure Sodium Grow Lights
Metal Halide Grow Lights
Fluorescent Grow Lights
The Spoton Quantum PAR meter measures PAR ranging from 0 to 6,500 μmols/m²/sec
The PAR meter reads instantaneous PAR and has a DLI mode reading from 0 - 560 moles/m²/day
Available for immediate dispatch - 2 to 5 day worldwide delivery
PROVIDES ACCURATE PAR LIGHT READINGS FROM ANY LIGHT SOURCE:
– Full sun to full shade indoors or outdoors.
– Artificial light sources (LED, High Pressure Sodium, Metal Halide, Florescent, Halogen…).
THREE MODES OF OPERATION:
– Instant Spot Measurement mode for PAR light readings. – Scan mode for quickly averaging PAR over an area.
– DLI mode shows Daily Light Integral on the LCD (no computer needed).
COMPACT AND EASY TO USE.
WATER AND IMPACT RESISTANT.
INTEGRAL MOUNTING PLATE FOR: STAND, STAKE, LANYARD & HANGER HOLE, AND MAGNET MOUNTS.
1/4-20 THREADED HOLE FOR MOUNTING ON CAMERA TRIPODS AND STANDS.
INCLUDES A SENSOR COVER AND SOFT CARRYING CASE.
QUANTUM PAR LIGHT METER SPECS:
Range: PAR LIGHT: 0.0 to 6,500 μmol m-2 s-1
DLI (Daily Light Integral): 0.0 to 560.0 moles m-2 day-1
PAR Light: 0.1 μmol m-2 s-1 from 0.0 to 99.9
1 μmol m-2 s-1 from 100 to 6,500 DLI: 0.1 moles m-2 day-1 Accuracy: +/- 5% (each meter is calibrated to a NIST traceable light sensor on a broad-spectrum light source) Azimuth Error: +/- 1% over 360° Daily Light Integral (DLI): Calculated continuously from light readings every 3 minutes Water Resistant: IP-65 rated for use in rain, irrigation, and condensing environments (do not submerge) Operating Environment: 32-130°F(0-55°C) with 0-100% RH condensing ok Battery: CR2032 3v coin cell lithium included (2-year battery life) Size & Weight: 1.75in(4.5cm)W x 5.75in(14.6cm)L x .85in(1.8cm)D 0.17lb(77g)